Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What Inspires Me?

Snowman on a snowy hill. Painted with watercolors.

Every day is different. Some days I may be inspired by patterns I see in nature like the veins of a leaf, or the crackling in the road, or the formations of the clouds. Some days, it may be a song I heard, some food I ate, or something more inward that I felt. Other days, it may be the way a person smiled, or a gleam in someone's eyes, or the way their hair framed their face. Each day, my experiences, emotions, and activities motivate a different image in my mind that is incorporated into my creative process. The process may begin immediately and last for a short time or it may be years in the making. But I take each moment, each breathe I draw, as an opportunity to be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment